Information about Sage Journals online
This database contains (partly) full text publications. In case of full text, you can view the full text of the article on the screen and subsequently save or print the article.
You can check the availability/accessibility of a journal in the Journal Catalogue UvT. Publications which are not found in Tilburg University library catalogue can be ordered via InterLibrary Loan from another library.
- Staff members have access from their desktop PC or notebook.
- Students have access from all student desktops and retrieval PCs. You also have access with a notebook (make a connection with UvT-Wireless).
- External customers can use the retrieval PCs in the library. Only databases with are publically accessible.
- Staff members need a VPN connection.
- Students need a VPN connection.
- External customers: Only databases with are publically accessible.
Sage Journals online includes a Help-option just above the search box, with more information about searching and search strategies. An Advanced Search-option is available. This offers the possibility of searching within a number of selected journals.
An Index of journals is available.
For more information, please contact your information specialist.