Services for Alumni
As a Tilburg University graduate, we offer you various services such as: knowledge vouchers, career services, access to the Sports Center, and discounts on several courses at Tias School for Business and Society.
When you become a member of an alumni association, there are additional benefits. Next to the activities of the association, you will also have access to the university library. How do you become a member? More information about Alumni Associations and Communities.
- Up to 10 years after graduation, you can do sports at the Sports Center
- Up to 1 year after graduation, you can make use of the Student Career Center
- Support in setting up your own business: Starterslift
- Library (for members of Alumni Associations and donors)
- Need an intern? Place your job description on the Career Portal
- Alumni can also use the meeting and restaurant facilities of the Faculty Club
- Together with your diploma, you will receive Knowledge Vouchers. With these Knowledge Vouchers you can take courses for 12 ECTS up to 5 years after graduation
- 10% discount on Tias School for Business and Society
- Discount on the courses of the Language Centre
- Discount on the offer of the Seniors Academy HOVO