Participation and entrance requirements
Contract teaching is open to
- people with a general interest in a particular subject who want to expand their knowledge;
- people who are working in a field related to the course of study and who want to take a refresher course;
- people who want to take courses as part of the colloquium doctum program from the Law School, subject to the written approval of the School;
- graduates of Tilburg University (alumni) who were issued with knowledge vouchers when they graduated and who wish to further their knowledge in order to make themselves even better qualified for the job market;
- Freemovers, this are individual, international (non-Dutch) students who, upon payment are temporarily (one or two semesters) registered at Tilburg University for courses in the Bachelor's or Master's program without their enrolment being subject to a reciprocal exchange agreement with a partner institution
- people who wish to take a program of study as listed on the dutch Central Register Courses in Higher Education (CROHO) and/or who wish to obtain a degree certificate;
- people who are registered as a student at Tilburg University in the current academic year or who were registered in the previous academic year, with the exception of the above mentioned alumni participating in the knowledge voucher scheme;
You will be able to take courses from the Bachelor’s programmes as long as you have one of the qualifications mentioned below. On your request the examination board of the concerning School may diviate from these requirements.
- a pre-university school certificate (Dutch VWO or equivalent) or first-year professional education certificate (Dutch HBO)
- propedeuse certificate or equivalent, unless the School states otherwise. See below ‘Courses per School’.
You will be able to take courses from the Bachelor’s programmes as long as you have one of the qualifications mentioned below. On your request the examination board of the concerning School may diviate from these requirements
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or an equivalent qualification, unless the School states otherwise. See courses per School
It is possible to take educational components from the Law School colloquium doctum programme, on the basis of a written approval from the Law School examining board.
- Freemovers will be able to take courses on the basis of an approval from the concerning School.
- You can take the Practical Thesis for the Post-Master’s in Accountancy subject to written approval from the Accountancy examining board. Please contact Mr R.C.W. Eken first: R.C.M.Eken@tilburguniversity.edu