A certificate program is a fixed program in which a student follows courses according to a specific theme. If the student passes all the courses he/she will receive the certificate at the end of his/her exchange program.
The following certificated programs are available:
- Accounting Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- Marketing Certificate
- Organization & Strategy Certificate
- Information Management Certificate
- Economics Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Communication and Information Sciences Certificate
- Intercultural Communications Certificate
- Language and Communications Certificate
Students that pass all courses that belong to a certificate program will receive their transcript and additionally the certificate.
If you're interested in taking the courses from a specific certificate program, please inform your exchange coordinator at Tilburg University about the certificate you would like to attend. Furthermore you need to indicate the specific courses from the certificate program on the application form.