Looking for a first-class Master's program? Tilburg University offers more than 40 graduate programs fully in English. Most programs (MA, MSc and LLM) take one year to complete. Other ones may take two years (Research Master). Furthermore, we offer multiple-degree programs with other top universities.
Admission and application
We would like to advise you to visit the
program page of the study program of your choice, to ensure that you are
applying correctly. The Admission and Application section on the program page
contains all the necessary information about the admission requirements,
the application procedure, and the deadlines for the program of your choice.
Master's programs by subject
Economics & Management
- MSc Accountancy
- MSc Business Analytics and Operations Research
- MSc Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
- MSc Economics
- MSc Finance
- MSc Human Resource Studies
- MSc Information Management
- MSc International Master in Management of IT (Multiple degree)
- MSc Information Technology for Enterprise Management (Multiple degree)
- MSc International Business Tax Economics
- MSc International Management
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Marketing Analytics
- MSc Operations Research and Management Science
- MSc Quantitative Finance and Actuarial Science
- MSc Strategic Management
- MSc Supply Chain Management
- MSc Research Master in Business
- MSc Research Master in Economics
Law & Public Administration
- LLM International and European Law
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM International Business Tax Law
- LLM Labour Law and Employment Relations
- LLM Law and Technology
- MSc Public Governance
- MSc Victimology and Criminal Justice
- LLM Research Master in Law
Social and Behavioral Sciences
- MSc Human Resource Studies
- MSc Organization Studies
- MSc Sociology
- MSc Social Psychology
Communication, Culture & Philosophy
- MSc Communication and Information Sciences
- MSc Track Data Science: Business and Governance
- MA Culture Studies
- MA Philosophy
- MA Research Master in Language and Communication
Multiple Degree Programs
- International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT) (in France, Finland and Tilburg)
- Information Technology for Enterprise Management (in Tilburg and Finland)
- Double Degree in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology (in Tilburg and Osnabrück, Germany)
- Double Degree in Applied Social Psychology (in Tilburg and Moscow)
- Double Degree in Sociology with the University of Trento (in Tilburg and Trento, Italy)
- Double Degree in in Sociology and Population Studies (in Barcelona and Tilburg)
- International Master in Social Policy Analysis
- Strategic Management (in Tilburg and Germany or France)
- Supply Chain Management (in Tilburg and Germany or France)
Fast track Bachelor's program
Global Law fast track Bachelor's program is meant for graduates with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in different fields who wish to gain a degree in law. This is an LLB degree!
The executive programs of TIAS School for Business and Society are aimed at post-experience students.
Why a Master's at Tilburg University?
- Best general university of the Netherlands in the Keuzegids Masters 2016.
- Best specialist university in the Netherlands in the Elsevier ranking 2015.
- #7 in Europe in Economics & Business in the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
- #1 in the Netherlands, #10 in Europe, #37 in the world in Economics & Econometrics in the QS ranking.
- #51-100 in the world in Law in the QS ranking.
- #101-150 in the world in Philosophy in the QS ranking.
- #63 in the world in Social Sciences in the Times Higher Education ranking.
All our programs have quality assurance!
More reasons to choose for a Master's at Tilburg University in the Netherlands