Accountancy: Professional (RA/RC) track
Master the setup and control of external financial reporting to become an auditor, controller or financial specialist. The professional track (RA/RC) of the MSc in Accountancy gives you a thorough understanding of financial accounting, management control, and other related subjects.
National Student Survey, 2018 | n=76
National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=39
National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=38
Program and courses
Focus on the setup and control of external financial reporting while getting a solid foundation in management accounting, auditing and accounting information systems.
- Stepping stone to the Post-Master Accountancy, European Post-Master Accountancy and the Post-Master's program Executive Master of Finance and Control.
- Strong links with practice.
The content of this program is established in close cooperation with leading (multinational) companies. You will study real cases, work on assignments and frequently attend lectures of important corporate guest speakers. You will also have the opportunity to do an internship as a practical and in depth basis for your Master's thesis.
- Ambitious Accountancy students can also apply for the following:
* The Extended Master, which adds a traineeship of half a year to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Advanced Accounting Information Systems
- Management Control Systems
- Advanced Financial Accounting
Your Master's degree in Accountancy from Tilburg University opens outstanding career opportunities, whether your future is in accounting, business, finance, or management, here in the Netherlands or internationally.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Audit Trainee at Ministry of Finance
- Associate at PwC
- Auditor at Deloitte
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2
- Finds a job within 6 months after graduation: 95%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,643
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=39
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and end of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Most Bachelor’s programs of Tilburg University School of Economics of Management will qualify
- Bachelors with a solid basis in Mathematics and Statistics, Academic Training, Accounting, Finance, and Economics, Management or Marketing
Available for both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Trial lectures Master's programs Tilburg University
Are you interested in one of our Master's programs and do you want to experience what it's like to follow this program at Tilburg University? Then follow a trial lecture of the Master's program of your choice!
10:00 - 14:45
Open day Master's programs
The Open day on Saturday 16 November 2019 offers you the opportunity to get acquainted with our English taught (Pre-)Master's programs and Research Masters, get a taste of the atmosphere at our campus and speak with current students, lecturers and academic advisors.
Interested in the Professional track of the MSc Accountancy?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application