Preparing you for an international career as a registered accountant, controller or financial specialist
Tilburg University's Master's program in Accounting offers you an unbeatable start to an international career as a financial specialist and a strong foundation for a future general management position.
Gain an in-depth, scientific and practically-relevant understanding of financial and management accounting and other related subjects, including corporate financial reporting and auditing during this comprehensive graduate program. A flexible format allows you to develop specialized expertise by following one of the different knowledge tracks.
A Tilburg University's Master's program in Accounting offers you:
- Access to some of Europe's leading business minds, with teaching by international professors from the Tilburg School of Economics and Management, whose research endeavours are among the most high profile in the world.
- A curriculum that delivers the most relevant concepts, principles and insights from both scientific literature and industry, taught in a way that will help you remember them for years to come.
- Research-Based Learning; Teaching at Tilburg University is research-based and research-driven. This means you will learn how to conduct research and how to apply it. You will be provided with the skills and attitude needed to work independently and think analytically - important skills for your future career.
- A credential respected by employers around the world as an indicator of solid business knowledge and well-developed analytical and critical-thinking skills.
- The opportunity to customise your degree with a specialized track. Choose between the Professional track (RA/RC) or the Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) track.