Career prospects Business Communication and Digital Media
After completing the Master’s track in Business Communication and Digital Media you will be an expert in internal and external communications (a company’s corporate reputation) and can act as a consultant on marketing communication, branding strategies and social media at work.
Knowledge and skills
Gain skills in negotiations, social media tools, operationalizations of Corporate Social Responsibility, and the evaluation of current and future trends in Mobile Communication Technologies.
These skills are useful in careers as for example e-marketer, web editor, or new media project manager.
Recent placements include:
- Business Developer Mobile at ABN AMRO
- Head of Campaign Strategy and Optimization at Blue Mango Interactive
- Team Lead Benelux at Google Marketing Solutions
- Communications advisor at Rijkswaterstaat
- Senior advisor Corporate Communication & Branding at APG
- Change Coordinator at KPN
- Product editor at Coolblue
- Advisor Customer Relations at ABN AMRO
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2,5
- Finds a job within 6 months after graduation: 89%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: EUR 2,310
Source: National Alumni Survey 2016 | N = 35
After your Master's
Support with your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Become a teacher
Interested in the Business Communication and Digital Media track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application