Program and courses Business Communication and Digital Media
Deepen your knowledge about the impact of online communication trends and rapidly changing media technologies on the internal and external communication of companies and organizations.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS), of which:
- 4 elective track courses and 2 electives (36 ECTS in total)
- 2 research skills modules (6 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
You can start either end of August or end of January.
Research skill modules
Business Communication & Digital Media in short
During this track of the MSc Communication and Information Sciences you will explore the impact of online communication trends and rapidly changing media technologies on the internal and external communication of companies and organizations.
- Analyze the effect of using new means of communication and learn how to turn findings into advice for optimal use.
- Focus on important aspects of interpersonal and group communication within organizations, e.g. how teams communicate, make decisions, and deal with conflicts within their organization.
- Study the ways to improve the image of an organization, understand the impact of rapidly changing internet and digital media technologies on business communications, and find out how to make user-friendly websites or deal with conversations in the social media.
- Choose of all elective subjects from the master Communication and Information Sciences. Become all-round or specialize yourself in the field of marketing communication, internal communication or corporate communication.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the Business Communication and Digital Media track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application