Career prospects Communication and Information Sciences
After completing the Master’s track in Communication and Information Sciences you will be a broad deployable communication expert.
Knowledge and skills
Gain skills in marketing communication, text writing, non-verbal communication and language technology.
These skills are useful in careers as for example communication consultant in a PR agency, communication advisor in multinational companies or (non) profit organizations, or communication trainer.
Recent placements include:
- Senior Internet Marketing Consultant at Leadrs
- SEA Specialist at Tribal Internet Marketing
- Online media specialist at MvH Media
- Key Account Manager Wholesale at Redbull
- Internal Communications Benelux at Unilever
- Specialist Marketing Resource Management at Rabo Bank
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.5
- Finds a job within 6 months after graduation: 89%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: EUR 2,310
Source: National Alumni Survey 2016 | N = 35
After your Master's
Support with your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Become a teacher
Interested in the MSc Communication and Information Sciences?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application