Career prospects Communication Design
After completing the Master’s track in Communication Design you will be an expert in the transfer of information through text - capable of advising people about writing a clear, attractive and convincing text according to various communication objectives.
Knowledge and skills
Gain skills in discourse comprehension, visual design and text writing. These skills are useful in careers as for example communication advisor, advertising design strategist, or device user experience specialist.
Recent placements include:
- Online Channel Manager at VodafoneZiggo
- Marketing Communication at Bed & Breakfast Europe
- Webeditor at DBN Media
- Product Owner at Bol.com
- Agency Coordinator at DFDS Seaways
- Consultant Public & Health at Capgemini
- Project Coordinator at Eneco Holding N.V.
- Communication Manager at ADDAPT Chemicals B.V.
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2,5
- Finds a job within 6 months after graduation: 89%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: EUR 2,310
Source: National Alumni Survey 2016 | N = 35
After your Master's
Support with your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Become a teacher
Interested in the Communication Design track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application