Program and courses Communication Design
Learn how to analyze texts and non-verbal signals and how to tailor them to different target groups.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS), of which:
- 4 elective track courses and 2 electives (36 ECTS in total)
- 2 research skills modules (6 ECTS in total)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
You can start either end of August or end of January.
Research skill modules
Communication Design in short
Get a career as a professional text designer and communication advisor.
- Learn how to analyze texts and tailor them to different target groups.
- Acquire knowledge about how to measure whether a text has the desired effect.
- Learn how new information technologies make use of non-verbal signals to understand human-computer interaction.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the Communication Design track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application