Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
Develop sought-after expertise in quantitative economics
Taught by some of Europe's pre-eminent academics in the field, the program focuses on the mathematical and quantitative analysis of economic problems. Acquire the tools to apply mathematical and statistical methods to produce solutions to real-world economic and business challenges in everything from the labour market, capital investment and industrial organizations, to the strategic behaviour of firms and individual decision-making.
A Tilburg University Master's program in Econometrics & Mathematical Economics offers you:
- The latest theories, techniques and applications taught within a stimulating and intellectually-challenging academic environment, where you get the scope to develop and test your own mathematical and statistical tools.
- Teaching by leading international scholars from the world-renowned research institute CentER at Tilburg University.
- Research-Based Learning. From the start, we teach you how to conduct research and how to apply it. You will be taught to directly link theory to practice: thinking and doing always go together.
- The opportunity to customise your degree with a specialisation in Pension, Aging and Retirement.
- The best start to your future career. Our students go on to pursue successful careers in government, consultancy firms, large and small companies and the non-profit sector, as well as scientific careers in economics or businessresearch.
There are two start dates available for this Master's program: End of August and End of January.