If you enjoy mathematics and statistics, and would like to apply this to produce solutions to real-world economic and business challenges, then the Master’s program in Econometrics and Mathematical Economics is the right program for you.
Develop sought-after expertise in quantitative economics
Taught by some of Europe's pre-eminent academics in the field of econometrics, the program focuses on the mathematical and quantitative analysis of economic problems. Acquire the tools to apply mathematical and statistical methods to produce solutions to real-world economic and business challenges in everything from the labor market, capital investment and industrial organizations, to the strategic behavior of firms and individual decision-making.
A Tilburg University Master's program in Econometrics and Mathematical Economics offers you:
- Excellent career perspectives
The Master’s program in Econometrics and Mathematical Economics belongs to the programs with the best career perspectives. Graduates are awarded an internationally-recognized Tilburg University Master of Science degree, and are qualified to pursue careers in a range of different organizations.
- Wider career perspectives than most comparable Master's programs because of the large pool of elective courses. This gives you the chance to broaden your knowledge in many areas, yet specialize if you wish.
- A degree with a specialization in Pensions, Aging and Retirement.
- The latest theories, techniques and applications in econometrics taught within a stimulating and intellectually-challenging academic environment, where you get the scope to develop and test your own mathematical and statistical tools.
- Teaching by leading international scholars from the world-renowned research institute CentER at Tilburg University.
- The best start to your future career. Our students go on to pursue successful careers in government, consultancy firms, large and small companies and the non-profit sector, as well as scientific careers in economics or business research.
Econometrics and Mathematical Economics in short
More about the admission requirements and application procedure
Market Risk Analyst.
More about the career perspectives
(Independent Dutch Magazine)
#1 in its field according to Elsevier Best Studies
#1 in the Netherlands and #10 in Europe
in Economics & Econometrics - QS World University Rankings
#12 in Europe in Economics & Business - Academic
Ranking of World Universities
#18 in the world in Economics and Business - Global
Universities Ranking US News, 2016