Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
Develop sought-after expertise in quantitative economics
Taught by some of Europe's pre-eminent academics in the field of econometrics, the program focuses on the mathematical and quantitative analysis of economic problems. Acquire the tools to apply mathematical and statistical methods to produce solutions to real-world economic and business challenges in everything from the labor market, capital investment and industrial organizations, to the strategic behavior of firms and individual decision-making.
A Tilburg University Master's program in Econometrics and Mathematical Economics offers you:
- The latest theories, techniques and applications in econometrics taught within a stimulating and intellectually-challenging academic environment, where you get the scope to develop and test your own mathematical and statistical tools.
- Teaching by leading international scholars from the world-renowned research institute CentER at Tilburg University.
- Research-Based Learning; Teaching at Tilburg University is research-based and research-driven. This means you will learn how to conduct research and how to apply it. You will be provided with the skills and attitude needed to work independently and think analytically - important skills for your future career.
- The opportunity to customize your econometric degree with a specialization in Pension, Aging and Retirement.
- The best start to your future career. Our students go on to pursue successful careers in government, consultancy firms, large and small companies and the non-profit sector, as well as scientific careers in economics or business research.
There are two start dates available for the Master's program in Econometrics and Mathematical Economics : end of August and end of January.