Program and courses Economics
Develop the skills, knowledge and attitude for becoming a professional economic analyst.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS), of which:
- 3 core courses (9 ECTS)
- 7 elective courses (36 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (15 ECTS)
You can start end of August or end of January. However, the curriculum is optimally designed for starting the program end of August (Fall semester), because courses in the Fall semester lay groundwork for courses in the Spring semester. If you believe that you have sufficient knowledge to enter directly into the Spring semester, you are also welcome to start end of January.
Elective courses: choose a certain field or compose your own curriculum
Extend your master with a traineeship
Economics students can also apply for the Extended Master, which adds a traineeship of half a year to the regular Master's program.
Extended Master: traineeship
Economics in short
Excellent choice if you want to develop the skills, knowledge and attitude for becoming a professional economic analyst.
- Compose your own curriculum by selecting courses from thirteen different seminars and five methods courses, providing the opportunity to specialize in six different tracks.
- Great diversity in nationalities, with about 50% international fellow students.
- Taught by internationally reputed economic professors of Tilburg University.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc Economics?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application