Human Resource Studies
The Master's program in Human Resource Studies focuses on issues relating to human resource (HR) policy, which views people as resources in which companies need to invest. It is a unique multidisciplinary degree program at a high academic level for those wishing to study the broad field of people, labor and organizations.
Academic research is central to this Master's program so developing your analytical skills in HR issues is important in preparing for later professional practice. Specific attention is paid to:
- the recognition and identification of issues in the field of HR
- strategic Human Resource Management (HRM) and HR development
- the relationship between HRM and the achievements of individuals and organizations
- the implementation of new HR policy in relation to the question of organizational change
- the management of diversity
- the foundation of HR decisions
- consultancy on HR decisions
Through specific training you will also work on the development of personal skills relevant to an HR professional. For your final thesis, you will conduct an extensive empirical study.