The Research Master in Individual Differences and Assessment (IDA) focuses on differences between people. You become an expert in scientific research into personality, character, and temperament.
Learn about the most recent scientific answers to questions like:
- Where do individual differences between people come from?
- What meaning do individual differences have in the professional and private lives of people?
- How can we measure individual differences?
Four reasons to choose the Research Master in Individual Differences and Assessment in Tilburg
- Become an expert in a scientific discipline with great societal relevance and impact (e.g., human resource management, health promotion).
- Put your knowledge into practice during traineeships, at home or abroad, writing two scientific papers as part of the curriculum.
- Become optimally prepared for further studies or job opportunities in science after graduation, such as PhD student or applied researcher.
- Make use of the possibility to apply for financial support in covering fees and living expenses (up to five TSB scholarships are available for foreign students).
Professor Jaap Denissen, Professor Developmental Psychology
"The IDA program is the only Dutch research master that is systematically focused on the field of individual differences. Compared to international masters that are focused on individual differences, this master has a tightly interwoven, two-year full-time curriculum that includes fundamental, applied, and statistical courses."
The Research Master in Individual Differences and Assessment in short
and Statistics, Social Sciences, Pedagogics.
Additional requirements apply, like top grades,
proficiency in English, and solid training in methodology
and statistics. Check the
admission requirements and application procedure
More about the career perspectives
the practical issues section or come to the
Master's information evening