Career prospects International Business Tax Economics
Expect to get a job soon after you graduate from the Master's program in International Business Tax Economics, finding positions in the private sector (internationally-operating companies, consulting firms) as well as the public and non-profit sectors.
Your Master's degree in International Business Taxation / track International Business Tax Economics is an excellent launch pad for a career in tax consulting or as a tax policy advisor.
Recent placements include:
- Tax Advisor at PwC Luxembourg
- International Tax Analyst at Deloitte Canada
- Tax Assistant at EY
- Number of months until first paid job is 2,6 (average).
- 80% of our alumni does find a job within 6 months after graduation.
- Gross monthly income: €2.200
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016
After your Master's
Support with your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Extend your master
Interested in the MSc International Business Tax Economics?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application