LLM International Business Tax Law
The Master's track in International Business Tax Law teaches you to understand and manage the complex problems multinationals are facing in the field of international business taxation.
Help multinationals with making good decisions in the field of international business taxation
Incentives and disincentives created by tax systems, together with legal considerations, affect the behavior of multinational enterprises. Therefore taxation is an increasingly important determinant for multinational enterprises in their decision on whether, where and how to invest. With your deep understanding on how tax and legal considerations relate, you are optimally prepared to help multinational enterprises, organizations and governments with making good decisions in the field of international business taxation.
Why International Business Tax Law in Tilburg?
Unique degree in both the legal and the economic aspects of international business taxation
- Understand the full range of legal ánd economic tax aspects of corporate organizations and international business transactions.
- Theory is integrated with practice offering you a legal education that is both grounded in theory and infused with real-world and practical knowledge and experience.
Senior, internationally-reputed law lecturers
- Affiliated to the Fiscal Institute Tilburg - the largest Fiscal Institute within Europe, as well as the Center for Company Law - teachers are widely published in the top academic journals in the fields of corporate tax law, international and European tax law, VAT, company law and European law
Good career perspectives
- Gain key competencies necessary for a successful career - including the ability to gather, process, analyze and communicate information in an effective way.
- Your graduate degree in law is a qualification in high demand by employers in both the public and private sector.
The Master's track International Business Tax Law in short
|Start||End of August|
|Duration||One Year (12 months). Check the courses and program structure|
|Title||Master of Laws (LLM)|
|Costs||Tuition fees and scholarships|
|Pre-Master||Available for Dutch students|
|Bachelor’s with direct access||Bachelor in Law. Check the admission requirements and application procedure|
|Application deadlines||September intake|
|Non-EU/EEA students: 1 April 2016|
|EU/EEA students: 1 July 2016|
|Dutch students: 1 August 2016|
|After graduation||International roles as business tax adviser or in-house counsel of corporations in the public or non-profit sector. More about the career perspectives|
|More information||Contact us, visit the information evening or become a student for a day|