Program and courses International Management
International Management is an all-round preparation for a future managerial career in an international context; whether your ambitions lie in business, nonprofit or the public sector.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS), of which:
- 7 core courses (36 ECTS)
- 1 elective course (6 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis / internship (18 ECTS)
You can start end of August or end of January.
Make the most of your Master's
In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following on top of programs:
Extended Master: traineeship (+0.5 years)
QTEM program: study abroad and traineeship (+1 year)
Or apply for a two-year dual degree program with one of our international partner universities, to get two full Master's degrees.
Dual degree: study abroad (+1 year)
International Management in short
All-round preparation for a future managerial career in an international context; whether your ambitions lie in business, nonprofit or the public sector.
- Truly global experience that includes teaching by international academics and practitioners, culturally diverse classmates and content that incorporates global business methods and models.
- Strong links with practice:
- Practice oriented cases, assignments and guest speakers on a regular basis.
- The curriculum facilitates the possibility of doing an internship.
- Several career events are organized every year in collaboration with the study associations in order to familiarize yourself with the labor market and to meet possible employers.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc International Management?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application