International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT)
Information and information technology (IT) have increasingly become an integral part of products and services and form the foundation of business processes. Organisations must know how to make the right choices with respect to new IT systems and, at the same time, ensure that existing business processes continue to receive a high quality service from IT. Getting more value from IT is an increasingly important organisational competency. The IMMIT program is designed to address these new Information & Management challenges.
The IMMIT program is a multiple degree program jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Aix Marseille Université (France), Turku University (Finland) and Tilburg University (The Netherlands).
IMMIT offers you:
- A highly innovative program for top students
- The possibility to earn 3 Master's degrees from highly reputed European universities in 2 years
- A unique experience in an international classroom that will broaden your views on Business and IT
- Small sized classes
- A strong international orientation
- Internships are offered, which means fast track career opportunities
Upon completion of the IMMIT program, students get three degrees, one from each partner university:Tilburg University: Master of Science in Information Management
IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Aix Marseille Université: Master of Sciences in Management & Information Technology
Turku School of Economics, Turku University: Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration
The degrees are officially recognized by the countries concerned (the Netherlands, France and Finland).