Information and information technology (IT) have increasingly become
an integral part of products and services and form the foundation of
business processes. Organisations must know how to make the right
choices with respect to new IT systems and, at the same time, ensure
that existing business processes continue to receive a high quality
service from IT. Getting more value from IT is an increasingly
important organisational competency. The IMMIT program is designed to
address these new Information & Management challenges.
The IMMIT program is a multiple degree program jointly offered by IAE Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management, Aix-Marseille Université (France), Turku University (Finland) and Tilburg University (The Netherlands).
Prof. dr. Piet Ribbers about the International Master in Management of IT in an interview for Campus Channel (1.09 min)
IMMIT offers you:
- A highly innovative program for top students.
- The possibility to earn 3 Master's degrees from highly reputed European universities in 2 years.
- A unique experience in an international classroom that will broaden your views on Business and IT.
- Small sized classes.
- A strong international orientation.
- Internships, which means fast track career opportunities.
Upon completion of the IMMIT program, students get three degrees, one from each partner university:
- Tilburg University: Master of Science in Information Management
- IAE Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management, Aix-Marseille Université: Master of Sciences in Management & Information Technology
- Turku School of Economics, Turku University: Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration
IMMIT in short
Business Administration or in Computer
Science/Information System. More about the
admission requirements and application procedure
strategy, information officer, consultancy in the
area of ICT implementation and application
development in international software houses
and consultancy agencies, PhD track
Universities Ranking US News, 2016