Tuition fees and scholarships IMMIT
The tuition fees for the IMMIT program are set each year. The yearly tuition fees for IMMIT cohort 10, to start in Academic Years 2016/2017 are:
- € 3.950 per academic year for EU/EEA-students
- € 9.970 per academic year non-EU/EEA students
- Tuition fee payments are non-refundable if a student has to leave the program before graduation.
- The tuition fee for EU/EEA students covers the tuition fees required by Tilburg University and IAE Aix University. This fee does not include any fee for studies in Turku University, as Finnish universities do not collect tuition fees from EU/EEA students.
- If students do not complete the IMMIT program within two years,
they will need to register for an additional year and pay tuition fee
IMMIT Scholarships for excellent students
The IMMIT consortium has 4 scholarships available for excellent students who are admitted to the IMMIT program.The IMMIT Scholarship includes:
- A partial tuition fee waiver offered by IAE Aix between € 500 and € 1.500 (EU or non-EU students) for the first year of the IMMIT program, depending on financial capacity and academic excellence.
- A partial tuition fee waiver of € 4.098 for non-EU students for the second year of the IMMIT program, which means that non-EU scholarship holders will pay a tuition fee of € 5.872 for the second year of IMMIT.
Please note that all admitted students are automatically considered for
an IMMIT scholarship, provided that the complete application package has
been received before the deadline of 1 April 2016. Those students, who
are selected for an IMMIT scholarship, will be notified by the IMMIT
Consortium before the end of May 2016.
Other financial support
students are encouraged to look for other scholarship opportunities, for
instance the Eiffel scholarship. In addition, previous IMMIT cohorts have received
generous internship allowances (up to € 1000 per month) during the
fourth semester of the IMMIT program, which were provided by companies
like Shell, Philips, Deloitte, PWC etc. In addition, EU-students may be
eligible for an Erasmus Grant, which applies to the second (Turku) and
third semester (Tilburg) of the IMMIT program.
Estimated cost of living in Tilburg per year
Below is a general overview of your cost of living in Tilburg per year. The estimated costs can vary per person and also depend on your lifestyle. Please note that these figures are subject to change and that tuition fees are not included in this overview.
|€ 4,500 - € 5,700||Accommodation|
|€ 800||Books and readers|
|€ 450 *||Health, liability and travel insurance fees|
|€ 311 **||Immigration fee for visa and/or Residence Permit (if applicable)|
|€ 8,750 - € 10,250||Total|
** Depending on your nationality you might require an entry visa and/or Residence Permit.Optional
|€ 125||A bicycle and lock|
|€ 120||Sports card|