Program and courses Labour Law and Employment Relations
Combine International Labour Law with courses in the fields of Social Policy, Labour Market and HRM ensuring you a thorough understanding of the individual and collective labour law systems governing the different markets.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS), of which:
- Core courses (42 ECTS)
- Minimum of 3 courses in law (18 ECTS)
- Minimum of 12 ECTS courses in HRM/social sciences (12 ECTS)
- Free choice from both sets of courses (12 ECTS)
- Internship (3 ECTS)
- Master's thesis (18 ECTS)
You can start either end of August or end of January.
Preparatory courses (if necessary)
Master’s thesis and internship
Labour Law and Employment Relations in short
Combine the field of international labour law with courses in the fields of social policy, labour market, and human resources studies.
- The program ensures that you get a thorough understanding of the individual and collective labour law systems governing the different markets.
- Put theory into practice: an internship is part of the curriculum.
- Taught by an international research team who are experts in their fields.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the LLM Labour Law and Employment Relations?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application