Outperform peers in your future marketing careerThe Master's program in Marketing Management offers aspiring marketing managers the opportunity to gain an internationally-respected qualification in marketing management. Offering exceptional scope and depth to the subjects studied, your new knowledge will span everything from branding and developing advertisements to setting up new distribution channels and managing communications.
Perspectives are drawn from economics, strategy, and economic psychology to examine the key tasks of every marketing manager: obtaining knowledge of market segmentation, gaining insights into consumer decision-making and using marketing instruments. Learn how to apply theoretical knowledge to develop new and better approaches to marketing in practice.
A Tilburg University Master's program in Marketing Management offers you:
- A world-class curriculum: designed and taught by experienced practitioners and academics from the Marketing Department at Tilburg University.
- An ideal combination of theory and practice: you acquire the latest ideas from academic research along with insights, techniques, tools, and procedures that are used in commercial practice.
- The option to choose your language: the Master's in Marketing Management program is uniquely taught in both English and Dutch.
- Learning that engages and inspires: teaching methods on the Master's in Marketing Management are highly rated by both students and alumni.
- A head start to your career: graduates of this multi-disciplinary program are in highly competitive positions to get the career they want in any number of marketing-related roles.
There are two start dates available for this Master's program: September and February.