The Master’s program in Marketing Management is an academic,
specialized program oriented towards the practice of a marketing manager. Specialized
courses provide a detailed and state of the art view on the 4 P’s of marketing:
price, promotion, place, and product, both in an offline and online context.
Learn how to apply theoretical knowledge to develop new and better approaches to marketing in practice:
- The program offers specialized marketing analytics courses as electives. These courses provide students with an excellent toolbox to analyze and interpret the consumer and business market.
- Business challenges, company guest lectures and real-life cases ensure a strong link between marketing theory and practice.
- Perspectives are drawn from economics, strategy, and economic psychology to examine the key tasks of every marketing manager: obtaining knowledge of market segmentation, gaining insights into consumer decision-making and using marketing instruments.
A Master's program in Marketing Management at Tilburg University offers you:
- The world-class curriculum is designed and taught by experienced practitioners and academics from the Marketing Department at Tilburg University which belongs to the top in Europe; The department ranks #1 in Europe in the field of Marketing Research Productivity in the UT Dallas Business School Research Rankings.
- An ideal combination of theory and practice: you acquire the latest ideas from academic research along with insights, techniques, tools, and procedures that are used in commercial practice. You will also enjoy regular guest lectures and get the possibility to write your thesis for a company.
- The option to choose your language: the program is uniquely taught in both English and Dutch.
- A head start to your career: graduates of this multi-disciplinary program are in highly competitive positions to get the career they want in any number of marketing-related roles.
There are two start dates available for this Master's program: end of August and end of January.
Marketing Management in short
|Language||English or Dutch (you choose at the start of the program)|
|Duration||One year. Check the courses and program structure|
|Title||Master of Science (MSc)|
|Best preparatory Bachelor’s programs||A Bachelor's degree from Tilburg University in Bedrijfseconomie, International Business Administration or ‘Economie en Bedrijfseconomie’. 'Economie en Bedrijfseconomie' should include the courses Marketing for premasters, Services Marketing, Methoden van Bedrijfseconomisch onderzoek and strongly suggested: Marketing @ Work and Industrial Marketing. Check the admission requirements and application procedure|
|Other qualifying Bachelor's programs||A Bachelor's degree from another university in (International) Business Administration or Business Economics. More about the admission requirements and application procedure|
|Pre-Master's program||Yes, for Dutch hbo students and university graduates|
|After graduation||A variety of positions such as marketing manager, account manager, sales manager, brand manager, consultant and product manager. More about the career perspectives|
|Rankings||#1 in Europe in the field of Marketing Research Productivity - UT Dallas Business School Research Rankings|
|#12 in Europe in Economics & Business - Academic Ranking of World Universities|
|#18 in the world in Economics and Business - Global Universities Ranking US News, 2016|