Program and courses New Media Design
Become an expert in online content strategy, production and design; and learn how to measure their effects and effectiveness.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 4 core courses (24 ECTS in total)
- 2 research skills modules (12 ECTS in total)
- 2 elective courses (12 ECTS in total)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
You can start either end of August or end of January.
Master’s thesis / Internship
New Media Design in short
Become an expert in online content strategy, production, and design and learn how to measure their effects and effectiveness.
- Understand to what extent organizations and governments can tap into information created by individuals, such as blog posts, or health data from smartwatches.
- Learn how people will assess what information is relevant and trustworthy, and how to design and evaluate new media content to have the desired effects on the receiver's attitudes and behaviors.
- Connect theory with practice in case-based projects and gain practical skills such as: interaction design, concepting and storyboarding and graphical design.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the New Media Design track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application