Research Master's program in Business offers two years of graduate
level coursework and research training. The program prepares students for
a PhD dissertation research. Students gain deep knowledge in a chosen field of
specialization: accounting, finance, information management, marketing,
operations research, organization & strategy or tax-economics.
The program enables students to accumulate theoretical and technical knowledge of research methodology courses and develops the skills required for cutting-edge research in their field. It ensures that students get acquainted with analytical and empirical tools that are frequently used in business research.
The courses of
the Research Master's program in Business are taught by internationally
renowned researchers belonging to CentER’s faculty, supplemented by some
excellent scholars invited from abroad.
This program offers six different specializations:
- Finance (corporate finance, asset pricing, banking)
- Accounting (managerial, financial accounting)
- Marketing (marketing research, consumer psychology)
- Operations research (operations management, optimization techniques)
- Organization and strategy (strategy, organization theory, entrepreneurship, international business)
- Tax Economics (taxation, principles of accounting, behavioral theories)
Research Master in Business in short
A reduction to 1 year of doctoral course work
is possible for people with 1 or 2 relevant MSc degrees
with excellent grades
for a professional career in a (international)