Career prospects Research Master Language and Communication
After completing the Research Master in Language and Communication you will be an expert in cognition and communication, online culture, discourse comprehension, mobile communication technology and human-robot interaction.
Knowledge and skills
Your extensive research skills will give you a promising career as for example, a PhD or Research and management positions within governments or multinational companies.
Recent placements include:
- Business Analyst at Royal Dutch Shell
- Postdoc Researcher at Technical University Eindhoven
- Research Assistant at University of Cambridge
- Senior Research Fellow and Co-Director of the Cent at University of London
- Researcher at Kohnstamm Instituut
- Assistant professor at COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
- Number of months until first paid job: 2 months (average)
- 100% of our alumni does find a job within 3 months after graduation.
- Gross monthly income: € 2.325,- (of graduates in the first year after graduation)
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016
After your Master's
Support for your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the MA Research Master Language & Communication?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application