Career prospects Research Master in Social and Behavioral Sciences
After completing the Research Master’s program in Social and Behavioral Sciences you will have the knowledge and skills to successfully enter and finish a PhD program at Tilburg University, or any other university in the world.
You will be qualified for high-level research positions at universities and Research & Development departments of governmental institutes; companies involved in applied or fundamental research. You are also trained for high level research positions as policy researcher and advisor, organization advisor and management consultant.
Recent placements include:
- Junior Researcher at Nibud
- PHD Student Universität Tübingen
- Researcher & lecturer university of Southampton
- Statistical consultant Educational Testing Service, Princeton NJ;
- Consultant Capgemini
- Data scientistPolicy & Analysis, Achmea
- Psychometric and statistical researcher in educational testing at CITO Arnhem
- Consultant in consumer research at Statistics Netherlands
- Applied statistician in demographic research at the Centraal Planbureau
- Number of months until first paid job is 2,3 (average).
- 98% of our alumni does find a job within 6 months after graduation.
- Gross monthly income: €1.833
Would recommend this Master’s program to friends, family, or colleagues: 80%
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2015 - 2016 | n = 6
After your Master's
Support with your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the Research Master in Social and Behavioral Sciences?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application