Tuition fees & Scholarships
The tuition fees for the academic year 2013-2014 are as follows:
- EEA nationals: ¤1,835 per year (for Bachelor's, pre-Master's and Master's programs)
- Non-EEA nationals: ¤7,000 per year (for Bachelor's programs and pre-Master's programs)
- Non-EEA nationals: ¤12,500 per year (for Master's programs)
The tuition fee can be paid either in one installment (by 1 September 2013) or in six installments (between September 2013 and April 2014). Further information about how and when to pay will be sent after acceptance.
Please remember the following:
- Tuition fee payments will not be refunded if a student has to leave the program unexpectedly before graduation.
- If a student does not complete the program within one year, s/he must register for a second year and pay the appropriate tuition fee for that year. A partial refund may be given if a student graduates before the end of the academic year.
- Under certain circumstances, students from the EEA may be entitled to either a student grant OR a loan for tuition fees from the Dutch government. Please go to DUO Student grant for further information and to assess your entitlement.
Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences has scholarships available for both EU and non-EU students.
For more information about Scholarships, please go to http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/education/masters-programmes/scholarships/.