Prepare yourself for managing a company's vital strategic decisions
Do you want to understand what drives long-term business success? Do you want to design and implement strategies to deal with the challenges that your organization faces? Then the Master’s program in Strategic Management is the right program for you.
Learn to recognize threats and opportunities in strategic management
Business is increasingly faced with challenges that threaten current business models, but also represent huge opportunities. The Master’s program in Strategic Management provides you with the knowledge and skills on how to recognize these challenges and act upon them to ensure long-term success. This offers an excellent start for a career in consulting, entrepreneurship, or general management.
And implement strategic decisions that can make or break a company
As a student of this program, you learn how to make decisions that can make or break your company, but also how to implement them. You are taught by renowned Tilburg University professors who represent some of the world's leading expertise in the discipline. A variety of small-scale teaching methods is employed, ensuring an exciting and challenging learning experience. We emphasize both sophisticated scientific insights and linkages with business practice.
A Tilburg University Master's program in Strategic Management offers you:
- The opportunity to specialize through tracks in either consultancy or entrepreneurship.
- Specialized and broad career opportunities, in consulting, new business creation, and general management in any business sector.
- Insights from state-of-the-art scientific research, taught by famous professors.
- Strong links with practice, for example through assignments and guest lectures.
- Best-practice teaching methods, including, for example, case discussions, assignments, workshops, and coaching.
- The possibility to pursue a dual degree, in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
Student Nina Waller
"I have had a great time at Tilburg University. The students, teachers, and other staff members are open-minded and friendly."
The Strategic Management program in short
Informatica, Bedrijfseconomie. More about the
admission requirements and application procedure
analyst, general manager, management trainee,
project manager, PhD track. More about the
(Independent Dutch Magazine)
- #12 in Europe in Economics & Business - Academic
Ranking of World Universities
- #18 in the world in Economics and Business - Global
Universities Ranking US News, 2016