For the academic year 2016-2017 the Schools of Tilburg University have various scholarships available for excellent international students who are admitted to a (Research) Master's program at Tilburg University (MA, MSc or LLM).
Scholarships per School
Tilburg School of Economics and Management
At Tilburg School of Economics and Management there are scholarships available for the following (Research) Master’s programs:
- MSc Accountancy
- MSc Finance
- MSc Information Management
- MSc International Business Taxation / Track International Business Tax Economics
- MSc International Management
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Marketing Research
- MSc Strategic Management
- MSc Supply Chain Management
- MSc Economics
- MSc Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
- MSc Quantitative Finance and Actuarial Science
- MSc Operations Research and Management Science
More information about available scholarships for the programs listed above can be found on:
Scholarship for students with a non-EU/EEA nationality who completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree at one of TiSEM’s non-EU partner institutions and who wish to enroll in one of the 1-year Master’s programs at the Tilburg School of Economics and Management.
Through the generous donations made by TISEM Alumni and Friends we are delighted to offer several need based merit scholarships for our Master’s programs. Application for the scholarship is open for excellent prospective MSc students from a non-EEA country with strong financial needs, starting their studies in the academic year 2016/2017.
For the multiple degree program IMMIT and the Research Master’s in Business and Economics there are specific scholarships available:
Tilburg Law School
At Tilburg Law School there are scholarships available for the following (Research) Master’s programs:
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM International Business Tax Law
- LLM International and European Law
- LLM Law and Technology
- MSc Victimology and Criminal Justice
- MSc Public Governance and Civic Entrepreneurship (coming soon)
- LLM Labour Law and Employment Relations (coming soon)
- LLM Research Master in Law
More information about the scholarships can be found on TLS Scholarships.
Tilburg School of Social and Behavioural Sciences
At Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences there are scholarships available for the following (Research) Master’s programs:
- MSc Organization Studies
- MSc Human Resource Studies
- MSc Sociology
- MSc Social Psychology
- MSc Research Master Social and Behavioral Sciences
- MSc Research Master in Individual Differences and Assessment
More information about the scholarships can be found on TSB Scholarships.
Tilburg School of Humanities
At Tilburg School of Humanities there are scholarships available for the following (Research) Master’s programs:
- MSc Communication and Information Sciences
- Track Business Communication & Digital Media
- Track Communication Design
- Track Data Journalism
- Track Human Aspects of Information Technology
- MA Culture Studies
- Track Art, Media and Society
- Track Global Communication
- Track Management of Cultural Diversity
- Track Ritual in Society
- Track Art, Media and Society
- MA Philosophy, Science and Society
- MSc Track Data Science: Business and Governance
- Research MA Language and Communication
More information about the scholarships can be found on TSH Scholarships.
Tilburg School of Catholic Theology
At Tilburg School of Catholic Theology there are scholarships available for the following Master’s program:
The following scholarships are available for non-EU applicants:
TST Scholarship for Academic Excellence
Tilburg School of Catholic Theology offers one TST Scholarship for Academic Excellence to an outstanding non-EU student. The scholarship consists of a grant of € 5,000 to partially cover the student's living expenses. The application deadline for the TST Scholarship for Academic Excellence is April 1. Please fill out the application form and upload it in our online application system MySAS.
The International Federation of Catholic Universities (IFCU/FIUC) offers exchange scholarships to students who are registered at Lebanese universities, Ukrainian universities or Pontifical universities from the Vatican. The scholarship consists of a monthly stipend to cover living costs and travel expenses. Would you like to follow courses in the Master's program in Christianity and Society as an exchange student? Then contact your home university before February 1 for more information.