Masterclass Data Quality & Governance
Data has become an essential business tool for organizations. Many far-reaching decisions are made on the basis of available data. But how reliable is the data used for decision-making? The consequences for an organization can be disastrous when decisions are taken on the basis of erroneous data or by misinterpreting data.
The Professional Learning Masterclass Data Quality & Governance helps you tackle the data quality challenge. The masterclass discusses the most important factors that influence data quality and teaches you how to optimize the quality of your data with these factors in mind.
How trustworthy is the data on which you base your decisions?
The multidisciplinary masterclass Data Quality & Governance provides you with a fundamental understanding of data quality and practical insights on how the quality of data in your organization can be improved. This masterclass enables you to:
- learn how to apply the fundamentals of data quality management to improve your data;
- discover what needs to be done in order to generate high-quality, private and protected data in your organization;
- brainstorm with experts and other participants about improving the quality of data in your organization.
What makes this Professional Learning Masterclass unique?
- We interchange accessible explanations of data quality with practical assignments, so you can act upon maximization of data quality directly.
- We use a multidisciplinary approach, with learnings from various areas of expertise such as IT control, data security, data engineering, data architecture and data governance.
- The masterclass is taught by professors at TiSEM (Tilburg University), the #1 school in The Netherlands in economics & business according to Times Higher Education World Subject Ranking.
Masterclass Data Quality & Governance in short
Program overview Data Quality & Governance
Introducing our professors and practitioners
Practical information Data Quality & Governance
Professional Learning Masterclasses
Are you interested?