Tilburg University Summer School is designed for students from all over the world, including Tilburg University students. Prospective students, Tilburg University staff and alumni are also invited to participate in one of the courses of Tilburg University Summer School.
Most courses are concluded with a written or oral exam. Please see the individual course descriptions for more information about the exact kind of examination. Any credits (ECTS) obtained by passing a course can be transferred to your home university. Please check the exact procedure with your home university.
The courses are offered at different levels. Additionally, some courses utilize a selection procedure prior to the registration. Check the course descriptions below for more information about the courses and their selection procedures or entry requirements.
There are still a number of spaces available for several Summer School courses. For more information, please click on the blue button, register now, on our registration page.
Academic courses 2016
- Dealing With Cultural Diversity: Theory and Practice (6 ECTS) Registration closed
- Statelessness Registration closed
- Dutch, Intensive Summer Course (8 ECTS) Registration closed
- Dutch, Intensive Course for German speakers (8 ECTS) Registration closed
- English for Academic Purposes Summer Course - B2 or C1 Level Registration closed
- Chinese for Beginners Course (4 ECTS) Registration closed
- Spanish for Beginners Summer Course (4 ECTS) Registration closed
- Spanish for Intermediate Summer Course (4 ECTS) Registration closed