Academic courses 2013
Participation and Admission
Tilburg University Summer School is designed for students from all over the world, including Tilburg University students. Prospective students, Tilburg University staff and alumni are also invited to participate in one of the courses of Tilburg University Summer School.
The courses are offered at different levels. Check the course descriptions below for more information, including possible entry requirements.
- Levinas - Ethics, Politics and the Problem of Violence (3 ECTS) - Deadline for applications is March 1st, 2013
- Democracy and Cosmopolitanism (6 ECTS) - Deadline for applications is April 1st, 2013
- Social Media: A Critical Introduction (3 ECTS)
- English for Academic Purposes Summer Course (6 ECTS)
- Chinese Beginners Summer Course (4 ECTS)
- Spanish Beginners Summer Course (4 ECTS)
- Spanish Intermediate Summer Course (4 ECTS)
- Niederlandisch Intensivkurs fur Deutschsprachige (8 ECTS)
- Academisch Nederlands (2 ECTS)
- Dutch, Intensive Summer Course (8 ECTS)
- Dutch, Erasmus Intensive Language Course (6 ECTS)
- BCE International Entrepreneurship (6 ECTS)
- Wiskunde en Statistiek voor aankomende studenten Economie en Business - Indicatie studiebelasting: 4 ECTS. Dit is slechts een indicatie.
Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Research Methods and Statistics (12 ECTS).
Most courses are rounded off with a written or oral exam. Please see the individual course descriptions for more information about the exact kind of examination. All TUSS participants will receive a course certificate on completion of the course. Any credits (ECTS) obtained by passing a course can be transferred to your home university. Please check the exact procedure with your home university.