Preparing you for an international career as a registered accountant, controller or financial specialist
Tilburg University's Master's program in Accounting offers you an unbeatable start to an international career as a financial specialist and a strong foundation for a future general management position.
Develop specialized expertise
Gain an in-depth, scientific and practically relevant understanding of financial and management accounting and other related subjects, including corporate financial reporting and auditing during this comprehensive graduate program. A flexible format allows you to develop specialized expertise by following one of the different knowledge tracks.
A Tilburg University's Master's program in Accounting offers you:
- Access to some of Europe's leading business minds, with teaching by international professors from the Tilburg School of Economics and Management, whose research endeavors are among the most high-profile in the world.
- A curriculum that delivers the most relevant concepts, principles and insights from both scientific literature and industry, taught in a way that will help you remember them for years to come.
- Research-Based Learning; Teaching at Tilburg University is research-based and research-driven. This means you will learn how to conduct research and how to apply it. You will be provided with the skills and attitude needed to work independently and think analytically - important skills for your future career.
- A credential respected by employers around the world as an indicator of solid business knowledge and well-developed analytical and critical-thinking skills.
- The opportunity to customize your degree with a specialized track. Choose between the Professional track (RA/RC) or the Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) track.