Admission & Application
Ready to invest in your future with us?
Admission and application for:
- Bachelor's graduates of Tilburg University
- Bachelor's in business graduates of other universities
- Non-business Bachelor's graduates
- Hbo Bachelor's graduates
Bachelor's graduates of Tilburg UniversityA Tilburg University Bachelor's degree gives you automatic entry into several Master's programs. Check the Overview Admission for Tilburg University Bachelor's for the specific entry requirements to each Master's program.
Should you meet the requirements and wish to apply, follow the Application Procedure. Or, should your degree not meet the criteria, make an appointment with your program coordinator to discuss your options.
Bachelor's in business graduates of other universitiesTo be eligible for the Master’s in Finance program you must have a solid academic basis in the following areas :
- Mathematics and Statistics (24 ECTS)
- Academic Training (24 ECTS)
- Economics (18 ECTS)
- Management or Marketing (12 ECTS)
- Accounting (12 ECTS)
- Finance (12 ECTS)
We invite you to apply for the Master’s in Finance by following the Application Procedure.