Pursue a career as a highly-skilled marketing analyst
The use of Big Data is gaining importance in the marketing field and companies are looking for academic professionals who can analyze data and give managerial advice based on the findings. The Master in Marketing Research provides you with the expertise needed to pursue a career as a highly trained marketing analyst, online and otherwise, who is well equipped to deliver the sophisticated marketing information that lies behind every ingenious marketing decision.
Acquire the ability to use state-of-the-art research methodology to collect, analyze and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and objective way to improve marketing decision-making. You should be capable of analytical thinking, using statistical tools, and have a strong interest in what drives marketing outcomes.
The Tilburg University Master's program in Marketing Research offers you:
- State-of-the-art knowledge taught by accomplished academics. Learn to use the latest marketing models and methods available to gather data and draw conclusions taught by some of the leading experts in the field. The Marketing Research Department of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management ranks #1 in Europe in its field according to the UT Dallas
- The program is practice-oriented: everything you learn is applied to real or simulated marketing dilemmas, whether it is during assignments or in interactive sessions with classmates and professors.
- You learn to collect, analyze, and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and objective way to improve marketing decision-making.
- The possibility to customize your degree with a large number of electives.
- Excellent career prospects. With marketing research being an increasingly
important part of the marketing strategy in many companies, the career prospects are excellent. You will be qualified to pursue positions as a marketing researcher, consultant, or market analyst, or do a PhD.
Marketing Research in short
|Start||End of August and end of January|
|Duration||One year. Check the courses and program structure|
|Title||Master of Science (MSc)|
|Bachelor’s programs with direct access||A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University in 'Bedrijfseconomie'|
|A Bachelor's degree from Tilburg University in Econometrics and Operations Research including the courses Marketing 1 and Consumer Behaviour|
|A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University in International Business Administration|
|A Bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University in ‘Economie en Bedrijfs economie’ including the courses: Marketing for premasters, Services Marketing, Methoden van Bedrijfseconomisch onderzoek and strongly suggested: Marketing @ Work and Industrial Marketing.|
|Check the admission requirements and application procedure|
|Pre-Master’s program||Yes, for hbo students and university graduates|
|After graduation||Marketing researcher, consultant, market analyst, PhD track. More about the career perspectives|
|Rankings||#1 in Europe in the field of Marketing Research Productivity - UT Dallas Business School Research Rankings|
|#12 in Europe in Economics & Business - Academic Ranking of World Universities|