Pursue a career as a highly-skilled marketing analyst
The Master's program in Marketing Research equips you with the expertise needed to pursue a career as a highly-trained marketing analyst - where you will be required to deliver the sophisticated marketing information that lies behind every ingenious marketing decision.
Acquire the ability to use state-of-the-art research methodology to collect, analyze and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and objective way to improve marketing decision-making. You should be capable of analytical thinking, using statistical tools, and have a strong interest in what drives marketing outcomes.
A Tilburg University Master's program in Marketing Research offers you:
- State-of-the-art knowledge taught by accomplished academics. Learn to use the latest marketing models and methods available to gather data and draw conclusions taught by some of the leading experts in the field.
- Learning that is practice-oriented, where everything you learn is applied to real or simulated marketing dilemmas whether it is during assignments or interactive sessions with classmates and professors.
- Customize your degree with a specialization in Strategic Marketing Research for those seeking more knowledge about the marketing research process or Quantitative Marketing Research for those interested in applying their econometrical knowledge to the field of marketing.
- Research-Based Learning; Teaching at Tilburg University is research-based and research-driven. This means you will learn how to conduct research and how to apply it. You will be provided with the skills and attitude needed to work independently and think analytically - important skills for your future career
- Excellent career prospects with marketing research an increasingly important part of the marketing strategy in many companies. You will be qualified to pursue positions as a marketing researcher, consultant, market analyst, or to follow a PhD track.
Two start dates are available for the Master's program in Marketing Research: End of August and End of January.