Operations Research and Management Science
Specialise in solving the most complex logistics and supply chain challengesThe Master's program in Operations Research and Management Science (ORMS) combines the fields of economics, mathematics and statistics to develop in you the specialized skills needed to solve contemporary management problems in production systems, supply chains, and IT.
A modern, interdisciplinary and predominantly applied field, the program draws on techniques from a wide range of disciplines to teach you how to represent - and solve - practical managerial problems from a quantitative perspective. You learn how to use analytical methods, mathematical models and insights from operations research, management science, quantitative logistics, and optimization to establish the best course of action for achieving optimal organizational performance.A Tilburg University Master's program in Operations Research & Management Science offers you:
- A degree qualification held in high regard by international organizations that increasingly depend on quantitative methods to support their operations, logistics and supply chain management decision-making.
- Relevant, real-world learning where the emphasis is on solving actual business problems and turning managerial ideas into concrete system specifications, whether it is during in-class exercises or while on an internship in a company.
- Teaching by a multi-disciplinary and international cohort of academics from the world-class Tilburg School of Economics.
- Small class-sizes giving you more quality time with approachable and supportive professors and closer interaction with your classmates.
- Learning that challenges and stimulates, where you not only learn to apply existing techniques to solve industry problems but get to develop your own.
There are two start dates available for this Master's program: September and February.