Supply Chain Management
Become a sought-after specialist in the field of logistics and operations management
Design, implement and manage
Successful implementation of a business strategy depends on excellent supply chain management. The Master's program in Supply Chain Management is a world-class degree program that equips you with the expertise to design, implement and manage competitive operations processes and global supply and distribution networks - both essential for an organization's competitive edge.
Academically-challenging and strongly oriented towards real-world application, the program examines how the execution of a company's primary processes and its network with suppliers and distributors are key to its performance; how companies can develop the best global operational networks; and how to optimize the management of the distribution chain so that a company's operations can optimally serve its customers.
A Tilburg University Master's program in Supply Chain Management offers you:
- Break-through scientific theory combined with insights from industry. Your combined theoretical knowledge and understanding of how to apply it in practical ways to the decisions you make will serve you throughout your future career.
- Diverse and engaging teaching methods that challenge and inform on multiple levels, from lectures and tutorials to guest lecturers from prominent industry practitioners, group assignments and an internship at an organization.
- Global and local perspectives on supply chain issues as reflected in the content of the program, the experiences and perspectives of your international teachers, and the contrasting ideas of your global classmates.
- Research-Based Learning; Teaching at Tilburg University is research-based and research-driven. This means you will learn how to conduct research and how to apply it. You will be provided with the skills and attitude needed to work independently and think analytically - important skills for your future career
- Ideal preparation for a successful career as a manager, specialist, or consultant on operations and supply chains.
There are two start dates available for this Master's program: end of August and end of January.