RequirementsIn order to be selected for the Program the PhD candidates will have to meet a number of requirements. The prospective PhD student:
- Has been awarded a Master degree from an accredited university, and has obtained very good grades in his/her BSc and MSc programs
- Typically has at least three years of professional experience
- Intends to receive his/her PhD degree from Tilburg University and is planning to pursue research that falls within one of the research areas of CentER
- Wishes to be supervised by a faculty member
- Has developed a very promising research proposal that is supported by a potential supervisor
- Will write his/her articles and thesis in English, and has very good knowledge of written English*.
*) Prospective PhD candidates whose native tongue is not English, are required to produce an IELTS test with a minimum score of 6.5, or a TOEFL test with a minimum score of 575 for the paper based version, 232 for the computer version or 90 in the internet based version.