The Project Support Office informs and advises the academic staff of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management (TiSEM) and of institutes related to TiSEM about national and international funding opportunities.
The Project Support Office helps researchers with:
- Identifying promising funding schemes for their research (personal grants such as Veni, Vidi, Vici and ERC grants, but also multi-partner projects, H2020 projects and funding from other third parties such as companies and local and regional government organizations).
- Drawing up and submitting grant applications (in collaboration with the colleagues of Finance & Control)
- Organizing proposal writing trainings and mock interviews for applicants
- Legal aspects of projects and programs, such as drafting and negotiating agreements, contracts, etc.
- Project administration, including keeping time sheets