TILEC researchers present their research and ideas in various types of publications:
- Discussion Papers contain academic papers not yet published in academic journals or books
- Academic publications contain articles and books aimed at an audience of scientists and researchers.
- Reports contain applied research typically commissioned by an outside clients.
- Contributions to public consultations are not commissioned but are instead written at the initiative of TILEC members, typically in response to call for comments by various regulatory institutions.
- PhD dissertations
- Master student theses that fall within the TILEC research program and are supervised by TILEC Members.
- Non-academic publications include publications aimed at professionals in the public and private sector as well as informal pieces written for a general audience and aimed at a broad dissemination of ideas, such as newspapers articles.
'WorldCat Local' is a smart and easy search engine. Via 'WordlCat Local' you can access the full text of publications by TILEC members.You can also contact the TILEC Office for more information.