Administration and Money Matters

Statements (transcript of grades)

Because of privacy reasons, Tilburg University NEVER provides information to other persons or organizations without a signed authorization of the concerning student. At the Student Desk you can get different kinds of statements:

Student Track Record

This is an official list of all subjects, marks and credits which you achieved during your time at the university. This record would be created for (former) students who will start a foreign course:

  • have to prove they passed a subsidiary subject
  • quit their study without diploma
  • lost their official diploma and/or list of marks

The Student Desk will distribute these records in Dutch as well in English, according to the European counting system (A, B, C, etc.). An English record with Dutch marks (6, 7, 8 etc.) is NOT possible.

Note: Tilburg University doesn't keep study results of most students who graduated in or before 1985!

Statement of graduation

It is possible to get a statement of achieving your Bachelor and/or Master diploma in Dutch and/or in English. Of course this is only possible when you are in possession of the official diploma.

Tilburg University provides no other documents than mentioned above!! So, no statements about attendance or forms with all kinds of other questions and/or information.

If you want to receive the statement of graduation before receiving your official diploma, you will have to contact the Student Desk.

Certified copy diploma / list of marks

When you are in possession of the official diploma and list of grades you can make the request at the Student Desk to provide certified copies of these documents (see also 'Requests and payments').

Tilburg University cannot provide a new diploma or list of marks or copies of it! So, you have to bring (or send) copies of the document or the original document.

New certificate

A certificate is handed out to students who have successfully completed a course within contract teaching. A student studying a regular program can not get a (partial) certificate. You can make a request to provide a new certificate, using the same procedure as a statement or certified copies. For information check Requests.

More information about