Administration and Money Matters

Statements requests

At the Student Desk

All statements can be collected at the Student Desk. For a Statement of Graduation you have to contact us in advance by e-mail or web form (see "By mail or internet"). If you want certified copies you have to bring the original document(s) with you.

By mail or internet

Almost all statements can be requested by e-mail. A 'Student Track Record' can also be requested by fulling out a web form in the Ask Student Desk knowledge database via Study information → Statements & certified copies

Send a letter or web form with the following data:

  • The document(s) you would like to receive
  • Your full name and your date of birth
  • Your student number (if you still remember it)

    The address to where we can sent the statement(s)

You also can ask anyone else (for example a fellow student) to pick up the documents. For giving authorization to pick them up use the authorization form.

By phone

You can also request the documents by phone but it works faster if you fill in a web form (see above). Please keep your student number at hand. Phone number (013 - 466) 8000, or from abroad +31 13 466 8000.