Studying and Student life

Examining Board

Requests for exemption, or requests to deviate from the rules laid down in the Teaching and Examination Regulations (EER), should be submitted in writing to the Examining Board (also sometimes referred to as the Examination committee).

Grades are also decisions by or on behalf of the Examining Board. Therefore, if you have a complaint or objection concerning a grade, you can submit an appeal to the Examination Appeals Board.

Examining Boards per School

Each School has its own Examining Board.

For the joint BSc in Data Science and the master's program in Data Science and Entrepeneurship there is a separate examining board.