University library for students
Library Support is situated at level 1 in the library and you can go there to:
- Obtain information about library and AV services
- Get support with finding literature
- Collect reserved materials and materials from the closed stacks
- Collect reserved AV materials
- By telephone + (0) 13 - 466 2124 (during regular opening hours).
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday - Friday from 08:00 - 24:00 hrs.
- Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 - 24:00 hrs.
Monday until Friday after 17.00 hrs and during the weekends:
* Limited services
- Limited IT service
- No password resets
- Limited assistance on searching for information
- No ILL account requests
Information Point Brabant Collection
- The consulting room
of the Brabant Collection is open from Monday to Friday from 09:00-17:00 hrs
(during library opening hours).