Student psychologists offer short and specialized help aimed at study-related and personal problems. All
Tilburg University students can make use of the services of the student
For what can you contact a Student psychologist
You can contact a student psychologist for the following questions or problems:
- You feel tense or anxious during or before exams.
- You have trouble concentrating on your studies. For example because you keep worrying or your thoughts keep wandering off.
- You make plans to start studying but you keep postponing it.
- Despite all your efforts your study results remain disappointing.
- You are not satisfied with yourself or your social contacts.
- You are afraid to stand up for yourself, you are too modest.
- You have the feeling it is all becoming too much for you.
- You have physical problems without a clear or specific cause.
If you need to see a student psychologist, please fill in the application form. Our methods are geared towards change and this means you may need to do some assignments.
As soon as possible you will receive an email response from one of the student psychologists.
Depending on your problem the follow-up may entail several possibilities:
- The psychologist may need to ask for more specific information, for example by filling in a questionnaire
- The psychologist will give you direct advice
The advice given can be:
- Face to face contact consisting of 3 individual consultations with the psychologist
- E-coaching consisting of 6 contacts
- A mixture of face to face and e-coaching consultations
- Attending a workshop, training, or course
- Referral to another consultant via your general practitioner
options 1,2 and 3 we charge € 25. You will need to pay this fee after you
receive the psychologist’s advice but prior to starting the consultations
(including the e-coaching contacts). You will receive instructions on how to
make the payment in the email from the psychologist. The advice given after
your initial application is free of charge.
Cancel an appointment
to cancel your appointment, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (013 - 466) 2531 or (013 - 466) 2521. Mention your name, anr, date, time and name of the person you had an appointment with.
The student psychologists are officially registered as such in the BIG-register and affiliated to the ‘Nederlands Instituut van Psychologen and, therefore, work according to the professional code required by the institute. This means, amongst other things, that everything you tell or email us will be kept confidential.
emails, application forms and notes the student psychologist makes during the
consultations only serve as support for the process and will be kept in a file
only accessible to the psychologist supporting you.
The Student psychologists
The student psychologists at Tilburg University are:
|Name||dr. A.E.A.M. (Annelies) Aquarius|
|Phone||+31 13 466 2216|
Available on: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
|Name||drs. J.M. (Jos) Haarbosch|
|Phone||+31 13 466 2847|
Available on: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays