My name is Francesco Lelli and I am a researcher at the European Research Institute in Service Science (ERISS). My research interests include Service Engineeraring, Software Engineering, High Performance Computing, Peer to Peer, and Artificial Intelligence.
I followed master studies in Computer Engineering at the University of Pisa and, after a short experience in the industry, I followed PhD studies at the University of Venice. Within that time I also worked as fulltime Research Associate and then as a postdoc at the Italian National Institute of Nuclear Physics (INFN) in Legnaro (Padova). Leter I followed post-doctorate studies at the University of Lugano.
If you are curious, you can find few more information about me at the following link:
Click here for the complete list of publications (Tilburg University Repository Publications only)
- University of Venice (Ca Foscari), Venice, Italy
Ph.D. in Computer Science (2007)
Minor in High Performance Computing and Grid
Dissertation: "Bringing Instruments to a Service-Oriented Interactive Grid"
Advisors: Prof. Salvatore Orlando, Dr. Gaetano Maron
- University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy,
Bachelor and Master Degree in Computer Engineering (2003)
Minor in Software Engineering and Network Systems
Dissertation: "Performance Evaluation of the Protocol MAC IEEE 802.16"
Advisor: Prof. Luciano Lenzini
- University of Padova, Padova, Italy,
Bachelor Student in Physics: I followed this course during the academic year 2006-2007. Thanks to my previous studies I am already close to competition but, due to my job change, I temporarily decided to interrupt such studies.
- 2005-2006: Full time Research Associate position ("ex articolo 23" if you are familiar with Italian laws) at INFN Laboratory of Legnaro with focus on the research and developments of the CMS experiment and the GridCC Project. In 2005 I also worked under a CERN Visiting Scientist Contract for the CMS experiment finalized to the Run Control project.
- 2002-2003: Part Time Lecturer at University of Pisa for the Cisco CCNA and "Reti di Calcolatori" master course for the Academic Years 2002 and 2003
- 1995: Internship at Istituto di Elaborazione dell' Informazione (IEI) Pisa. I was involved in the construction of web pages using HTML.
Fore more information please visit: http://www.francescolelli.info/
F. Lelli teaches the following subjects:
Room K 735
PO Box 90153
5000 LE Tilburg
|Phone||+31 13 466 3356|
|Secretary||+31 13 466 3020|
|Fax ||+31 13 466 3069|