Supervision of students writing their Bachelor Thesis.
Supervision of students writing their Master Thesis.
Entrepreneurship and business planning: helping students in mastering different aspects of entrepreneurship and the writing of a business plan.
Click here for the complete list of publications (Tilburg University Repository Publications only)
- M.Sc.: Business Administration Tilburg University 1994-1998, subject: Strategic Management
- Propaedeutics: Economics, Tilburg University 1993-1994
- Pre-university education: VWO, gymnasium Jacob-Roelandslyceum, Boxtel 1987-1993
- Leading projects: Setting up and leading of a project (organisation)
- Pers. effectivity: Effectivity at work, negotiating, dealing with confilicts, asking and giving feedback, etc.
- Presenting: Several presenting techniques
- NIMA-B: Advanced Marketing
- Prince-2: Project-method according to Prince 2 (basic course)
- ITIL-foundation: Basis principles of ITIL
- Project-based working: the set up and effectively organising of projects
- Business English: advanced Business English
Brief content of current employment (Tilburg University)
- Supervision Master theses
- Supervision Bachelor theses
- Several courses (co) organising (integrated business economics, organisation of the firm, entrepreneurship and economics of SMEs, knowledge intensive entrepreneurship, academic skills, a.o.
S.H.J. (Stijn) van den Hoogen teaches the following subjects:
Member of Educational Committee (EC)
Room K 1135
PO Box 90153
5000 LE Tilburg