Download CV (April 2016)
See my personal homepage.
2000-2005 Ph.D. in Policy Analysis, RAND Graduate School. Thesis title: Police effectiveness: measurement and incentives. Dissertation committee: Jim Hosek, Arie Kapteyn, Gregory Ridgeway. External reader: James Q. Wilson. (M.Phil. September 2002)
1993-1997 B.Sc. & M.Sc. Economics, Erasmus University Rotterdam. GPA 4.0.
2008- University of Tilburg, Associate professor at the Economics Department.
2008 RAND Europe, Cambridge (UK). Analyst.
2006-2007 NRC Handelsblad (Dutch quality newspaper). Economics reporter. Freelance journalist as of December 2007.
2002-2006 CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis, Senior Researcher.
2000-2005 RAND Corporation, Santa Monica (USA), Graduate Fellow.
1999-2000 CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis, Researcher.
1997-1999 Netherlands Department of Economic Affairs, Member of Staff to the Secretary.
2010 UC Berkeley, Visiting scholar at the Institute for Research on Labor and Employment.
2010 Rutgers University, Visiting scholar at the School of Criminal Justice.
2005 Hebrew University, Jerusalem (Israel). Visiting researcher at Institute of Criminology.
1997 University of Newcastle (UK). Visiting researcher at the Centre for Urban and Regional Development Studies.
B.A.Vollaard teaches the following subjects:
- Macroeconomics 2 for EBE: International Finance (Dutch)(30K104)More information
- Microeconomics 2 for EBE: Welfare Economics (Dutch)(30K105)More information
- Microeconomics 2 for EBE: Welfare Economics(30K203)More information
- Microeconomics 2 for ECO: Welfare Economics(30L106)More information
- Methods: Econometrics 1(310153)More information
- GLB: Economics for Lawyers(620256)More information
Room K 331
PO Box 90153 5000 LE Tilburg
|Phone||+31 13 466 8981|
|Secretary||+31 13 466 2416|
Tilburg School of Economics and Management
Department of Economics
E-mail: b.a.vollaard (at) uvt.nl.
I can be reached at +31 6 41 60 4444.