Most recent publications
PhD in the Economics of Technology and Innovation; Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands; 'The Embedded Firm: Innovation in Industrial Networks' (supervisors: Prof.dr. N. Douben and Prof.dr. F. Boekema).
MSc in Economics, Tilburg University, the Netherlands
2006 - present:
Professor Organizational Dynamics, Department of Organization Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
2003 - present:
Extraordinary Professor Economics of Innovation, Department of Engineering and Technology Management, University of Pretoria, Republic of South Africa.
2003 - 2005:
Associate Professor Organization Studies, Department of Organization Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
2001 - 2003:
Associate Professor Economics of Innovation, Department of Innovation Studies, Utrecht University, The Netherlands.
1990 - 2001:
Assistant/Associate Professor in Economics of Technology and Innovation, Department of Technology and Policy, Faculty Technology Management, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands.
Assistant Professor in Regional Economics and Economic Geography (part-time), Faculty of Economics, Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
1986-1990:Researcher, Department of Regional and Urban Economics, Tilburg Institute of Economics, Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
Most recent publications
Sawers, J. (2003-2006). The coordination of partnerships between SME?s and large organizations in technology innovative sectors. University of Pretoria, South Africa. (Doctorate: November 2006).
Knoben, J. (2003-2007). A spider and the stickiness of its web. The causes and consequences of spatial firm mobility. (Doctorate: September 2007).
Chan, K-Y. (2006-2010). Inter-organizational knowledge flows among and innovative performance of science park firms: An exploratory study among South African new technology-based firms. University of Pretoria (co-supervisor: Prof. M.W. Pretorius).
Bakker, R. (2007-2011). It's only temporary. A multi-method approach toward the prevalence, variety and implications of temporary -inter-organizational project verntures, Tilburg University (co-supervisor: Prof.dr. P. Kenis).
Ligthart, R. (2009-2013). Time after Time. Tilburg University (co-supervisors: Prof. N. Noorderhaven and dr. R. Rutten; Doctorate: April 2014).
Kessel, Frien van (2008-2014). Like Water to a Fish. The intra-organizational environment for non-routine behaviors. Tilburg University (co-supervisor: dr. Saskia van Stroe; Doctorate: June 2014).
Levering, R. (2015). Organizational culture and temporary organizations, Center for Innovation Research at Tilburg University (co-supervisors: N. Noorderhaven and R. Rutten; Doctorate: January 2015).
Hoefnagel, R. (2015). Using first-hand insights in strategic decision-making about IT: A multi-method approach. Tilburg University (in cooperation with the Rotterdam-Rijnmond Police Force; co-supervisor: Prof. dr. J. Goedee; doctorate: December 2015).
Salazar, H. (2015). Adoption of sustainable products, Tilburg University (in cooperation with Fontys University of Applied Sciences).
Waveren, C. van (2017). Knowledge sharing between between projects: Do knowledge and project type matter for retention in small firms? (University of Pretoria; co-supervisor: Prof. Tinus Pretorius).
Brinkman-Staneva (2018). Performance Management Institutionalization (co-supervision with M. Meeus).
Dodoiu, G. (2018). Risk-taking in groups (co-supervision with R. Leenders).
L.A.G.Oerlemans teaches the following subjects:
- Research Master: Structural Equation Modeling and Analysis of Longitudinal Data(400817)More information
- Research Master: Colloquia and Seminars in Social Sciences(400866)More information
- Research Master: Research Integrity and Ethics in Methodology and Statistics(400868)More information
- Research Master: Research Integrity and Ethics in Social Psychology(400869)More information
- Research Master: Research Integrity and Ethics in Social Sciences(400870)More information
- Research Master: First-year Paper Social Sciences(400874)More information
- Research Master: Intern Traineeship in Social Sciences(400877)More information
- Research Master: Master's Thesis Social Sciences(400883)More information
- Research Master: International Traineeship in Social Sciences(400884)More information
- Research Master: Organizations and Groups(400890)More information
- Organization Theory(441074)More information
- Research Master: Academic Writing and Presenting Research in Social Sciences(400896)More information
- Research Master: Bayesian Statistics(400897)More information
- Wicked Problems 101 (incl. ACVA)(410128)More information
- Advanced Project Management(410130)More information
- Relations and Networks of Organizations(441057)More information
Vice dean of education Faculty of Social Sciences (2005 - 2010)
Member Management Team Faculty of Social Sciences (2005 - 2010)
Member Management Team Center for Innovation Research at Tilburg University
Member Graduate School of Technology Management, University of Pretoria
Member Editorial Advisory Committee South Africal Journal of Industrial Engineering
Member Editorial Board International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development
Associate Editor South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences
Program director Research Master 'Individuals in Social Context'.
Room P 2.113
PO Box 90153 5000 LE Tilburg
|Phone||+31 13 466 3153|
|Secretary||+31 13 466 2069|
|Fax||+31 13 466|
TS Social and Behavioral Sciences
Department of Organization Studies