Exhibition 95 years of Tilburg University
This year, Tilburg University celebrates its 95th anniversary and that is the occasion for an exhibition on its relationship with the city. The university began in 1927 as the Roman Catholic Trade High School on what was then Bosscheweg, on the site where Interpolis' courtyard is now located.
From November in Cobbenhagen Building
The exhibition will be on display starting the first week of November, in the Cobbenhagen Building. The university is therefore looking for objects, photographs and film images from the last century that relate to the history of Tilburg University (formerly also known as Katholieke Hogeschool Tilburg and Katholieke Universiteit Brabant, among others), in the broadest sense of the word.
Call for objects
The university is asking everyone, former students, student and study associations, (former) employees or people who had anything to do with the university or student life: anyone who has relevant objects, photos or film or video footage is requested to contact us. The university has donation and loan agreements for this purpose.
Contact address: Dr. Joep van Gennip, Academic Heritage Department via J.W.J.vanGennip@tilburguniversity.edu.